Friday, December 5, 2014

TOO BAD Kim Kardashian may not be able to have children

We all know how desperately Kim Kardashian, 34, wants a little brother or sister for baby North West, 1, but now it sounds like she might never be able to get pregnant again! Here’s what she said in her new interview. Kim Kardashian’s Confession: I Could Not Get Pregnant Wow, this is so sad to read. In a shocking new interview with ELLE UK for her January 2015 cover issue, Kim opened up about how difficult it was for her to get pregnant — and how doctors claimed it might not even be possible. Taylor Swift's New Rockstar Boyfriend? Hollywood Life “A few years ago I was told I could never get pregnant. Three different doctors told me the same thing, which is why I wanted to have my eggs frozen. I was just about to do that when I found out I was pregnant with North.” Do you think Kim will have trouble getting pregnant again? Yes, definitely.No, probably not. VoteView Results Thankfully, just before she decided to take extreme measures and increase her fertility rate, she found out that she was pregnant with her daughter, North, now 1 years old. It turns out that Nori really is Kim’s little miracle baby!

No comments: